Why work with Travelling Type?
Travelling Type is a fast-growing travel blog that focuses on cultural and off-the-beaten-path adventures. My goal is to reach a wide audience and inspire them to learn about new cultures/ways of thinking and explore more of the world.
I majored in anthropology and ancient history at university and I have a particular interest in cultural/historical travel. If you’d like to promote any sites, hotels, brands in this field, please see below for ways we can work together.
Update: February 2017 – this blog is now focused on Tasmania and can therefore offer a unique partnership opportunity.
Current statistics of Travelling Type (Jan 1st – Jan 31st, 2017)
Monthly unique visitors: 9,519 (Google Analytics)
Monthly page views: 15,955 (Google Analytics)
Domain authority: 26 (Moz)
Social media reach
Facebook fans: 1,331
Twitter followers: 1,343
- Listed by National Geographic as one of their three favourite travel blogs in October 2015.
- Listed by Hotel Club as one of Australia’s “best up and coming travel bloggers to watch in 2016”.
Partnership opportunities – we can work together in the following ways:
- Press trips – I can cover your destination and share it to my readers through articles, blog posts, photography and social media channels.
- Product/brand reviews – I can write a review of your product/brand and promote it on my blog and social media channels, with a link back to your website.
- Advertising – I can market your brand/product via a banner on my website. Please enquire about current rates via my contact page, or email me at [andy (at) travellingtype.com].
- Social media – I can manage your social media channels and/or promote your product through contests and giveaways.
Writing & photography
- Feature articles – having experience as a feature writer for magazines and blogs, I can write a compelling article to your desired style and length (see my writing page for examples).
- Copywriting – I have a background as a copywriter and can market your product with succinct, attention-grabbing copy (see my portfolio).
- Travel photography – I’ve photographed for magazines and promoted small businesses through my photography. Please enquire via my contact page about current rates.
- “Exceptional work of the very highest standard for eGuide the world’s leading digital travel guide. We very much recommend Andy and do suggest that you ask him if you need great writing”. David Hearle, Proprietor – eGuide Travel
- “Andy is the best freelancer I have ever hired in Elance or Upwork. He was immediately interested in the project and the success of the business overall. He was also always available and ready to put forward his views even if contrary to mine. I value his initiative and his creativity and look forward to working with him well into the future“. Vijay Raj, Proprietor – Madafair Vanilla Beans
- “Andy’s food knowledge and lively writing style reminds us that food is an important part of any journey“. Elizabeth Mueller, Editor – On The Road
- “Andy is a pleasure to work with and always delivers a unique and engaging angle on any topic he writes about. He consistently creates great copy and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a professional writer“. Seton Prettejohn, Director – Eco Citizen Australia